Thursday, August 4, 2011

Love Letter 1.6

Dear Vanna,

Do you remember falling in Love?

I do.

I fell in love with you when the night we went to go see a movie, and we got stuck in that horrible snow storm.  Do you remember that?  We almost got hit on the way home.  I was so worried about getting you home safe.  When we finally made it to my apartment, we decided it was too cold to have the cheesecake we had planned on eating.

I decided to walk you home.

It was in that moment I fell in love.

Walking you home in the freezing cold, with snow falling around us, was magical.  Your cheeks and nose were red from the cold.  I wanted to put my arms around you and keep you warm.  The whole way to your apartment I debated on whether I should try kissing you.  I was so scared.

We didn't kiss that night, or even hug.  I walked home frustrated at myself for not making a move.

When I got home, it hit me.

You had stolen my heart.

It felt wonderful.

You still have my heart, and I don't want it back!

Until next week, I love you!

Love,

JMA

No comments:

Post a Comment