Monday, April 1, 2013
Trials
Everyone has trials.
Everyone has something that they are dealing with.
Our trials sometimes define who we are:
- We let them defeat us
- We react positively to them
- We complain and blame others for our trials
- We find excuses rather than solutions
If we all have trials, why aren't we more kind to one another?
Why do we judge each other so harshly?
Why don't we ask one another for help?
Our trials can be a positive or a negative....it is our choice.
Some we can control, and others we can't.
I've learned recently that everyone has trials they are dealing with. Some trials are big and others are small. It is not up to us to judge others trials.
A lot of trials would go away if we were kind and understanding towards each other. We don't always have to be right, or better than someone or something. Being kind wins...it always has, and it always will.
I'm determined to be more kind to others.
I'm determined to weather my own trials with patience and understanding.
I will get off my soap box now....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment