Thursday, June 30, 2011
Love Letter 1.4
Dear Vanna,
The thought of having you forever makes me giddy!
Thank you for choosing me.
I know I come with a lot of faults.
I know I can be difficult.
You make me better each and every day. Your love inspires me. I never want to let you down.
I've been thinking a lot about our sealing. March 1, 2005 was a very special day for us both. I remember sitting in the Celestial Room moments before our sealing. I was incredibly nervous, and couldn't keep my thoughts straight. I remember when you walked in all dressed in white, my heart stopped.
You were an angel.
I looked in your eyes, and saw forever. I knew in that moment I had made the right choice, no questions asked. We hugged with tears in our eyes. We sat on a little couch for a few minutes lost in our own thoughts. Nothing needed to be said. I had your hand in mine, and knew it was forever.
FOREVER.
Kneeling across from you was the best decision I ever made Vanna!
Thank you for allowing me to love you each day.
I look forward to forever with you!
Until next week, I love you!
Love,
JMA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment