Dear Mylee,
You just turned 2 years old.
WOW!
Can I tell you how much fun I have had being your dad? You have been an absolute joy in our home. I love how happy and fun you are. Your smile melts my heart, and when you smile with your eyes.....it takes my breath away!
I watched you on your birthday. You were so happy. When we sang Happy Birthday to you, you made us sing it 2 more times. Your eyes sparkled as you opened your single present. The whole world stopped when you realized it was a new doll. It was so fun watching you interact with that little doll! We only got you one thing this year because we knew all you wanted was a doll. When most kids would look for something else to open, you were the happiest girl alive with your new doll. You are so simple and so loving. You are too good for this world!
I wish you would stay little, but I know that is impossible. At night I lay awake praying for you and your sister. I want the best this world has to offer for you. I want your life experiences to be magical. I want you to be happy with whatever you choose to do.
Please STAY little!?
Mylee, I am so lucky to be your Dad. You make me so proud and so happy. I thank Heavenly Father for allowing you to come to our little family, and for letting me be your earthly Daddy!
Happy Birthday Mylee Jayne! Thank you for being amazing!
Love always,
Dad

No comments:
Post a Comment