Thursday, July 21, 2011
My Son 1.1
Dear Son,
You are almost here.
I wonder what you have been up to. I wonder what it is like for you in heaven. Are you getting excited? Are you having a hard time saying good-bye to family and friends? I hope you are excited to come to our family. Your sisters can't wait for you to get here!
Life is hard son. It is only going to get harder. I pray every day that you will come to this life and have wonderful experiences. I pray that you will be happy and willing to learn. I pray that you will have righteous desires in all that you do. I know your life will be filled with temptation, trial and heartache. That's life. I pray you learn from your mistakes, and be better because of them.
I know I know you. I feel it. I have a feeling that your birth will feel more like a reunion than a introduction. I feel you and I were close before this life. I feel we trusted one another. I am excited to see you again.
Mom and I have a name picked out for you. I hope you like it.
No matter what happens in your life, know that I love you. I always will.
Love,
Dad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment