Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Mylee Smiley 1.3


Dear Mylee Jayne,

You are my Love-Bug!

Lately you have been attached to my hip.  You follow me around the house, and play little games with me.  I love when I ask you:

"Where's my kisses?"

You sequel with delight and take off running.  I catch you and you give me the biggest kisses.

I love that you want me to do everything.  When you want to get your jammies on, you ask for Dad to do it.  If you want to get out of the tub, you ask for daddy to do it.  If you want a late snack, you ask me to do it.  Everything has to be done by dad, and I love it!!

I especially love that you let me be the last one to hold you before bed.  I hold you like a baby and sing:

I am like a star shinning brightly
Shinning for the whole world to see
I can do and say
Happy things each day
For I know that Heavenly Father loves me!

You look in my eyes and smile.  I place you in your crib and make sure you are all tucked in.  I tell you I love you, and your smile melts my heart.

Mylee, you are my Love-Bug!

I've got a big crush on you!

Love,

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment