Dear Vanna,
Our little guy is almost here.
I can still remember the Sunday afternoon when we found out we were pregnant. You hadn't been feeling well, and asked if I could go buy a pregnancy test. You had stayed home from church with the girls because they were sick. You thought "maybe" you were getting what they had, but wanted to be sure. I bought the test, and waited with anxiety while you took it. You came out of the bathroom with an adorable smile on your face. I didn't even have to ask you what the test said.
Pregnant
We hugged and kissed, and looked at each other in silence. I think we were both a little shocked.
Once we had time to think about it some more, we became really excited.
We were going to have another baby!
Instantly, I knew it would be a boy....OK, I hoped it would be a boy. I was so happy to find out I was right! This would be a new experience for the both of us.
A boy!
Vanna, going through this with you has been the best, most rewarding experience of my life. How and why our Father in Heaven allows us to be parents is a miracle. It is such a blessing, and HUGE responsibility. I am thankful you are the mother to our children.
Dating you, I knew you would be a dedicated, loving mother. That's one of the reasons I was so attracted to you. You continue to amaze me. You are a Mom, and I love watching you with our girls.
You are special woman Vanna. I marvel that your body continues to be strong through each pregnancy. You have had 3 pregnancies, and have been a champ with all of them. Thank you for being amazing, and so willing to get our family here!
I honor you and love you! When this life is over, and we are in heaven with our children, we will bless your name. We will be eternally grateful to you for being the woman and mother you were. Your role in all of this will never be forgotten. Thank you for being who you are.
I can't wait to see what the next few weeks brings our family. I pray your body will continue to be strong, and that our little guy will continue to grow healthy and strong.
I can't wait to meet him!
Until next week, I love you!
Love,
JMA


No comments:
Post a Comment