Wednesday, October 26, 2011
My Son 1.2
Dear Stockton,
We saw you today!
You were beautiful. I couldn't believe how perfect you looked. I was in awe.
You are almost here. Are you ready? Are you scared? Have you said all of your "Good-Bye's"
We will take care of you, I promise. You have a Mother who will love you more than you could ever imagine. you have two sisters who will always be there for you. You have a Dad who can't wait to meet you and put his arms around you. I will always be there for you Stockton...I promise!
You will ALWAYS know how important and how special you are. You will be allowed to dream and dream big.
I hope this transition for you will be a smooth one. I hope you will know how excited everyone here on earth is to meet you, and love you.
The next time I see you, I will get to hold you. I know in that moment I will give thanks to a loving Father who has allowed you to be my son here on earth.
I can't wait to meet you!
I love you!
Dad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment