Friday, December 16, 2011
Guardian Angel
Dear Family I visited this past week,
May your hearts be filled with love this Christmas season.
To you, single dad of three beautiful children: God bless you!
To you wonderful children: Your Mom is so proud of you!
I can't even begin to understand the pain you are going through during this hard time. I know it only has been a few months since you lost her. Your bravery and courage has touched my heart and made me look at my life in an entire different way.
To you Guardian Angel: I'm sorry you were taken so soon. I know you would have loved to see your children grow up. I know you would have loved to grow old with your wonderful husband. You were too good for this world. Your testimony and strength has touched so many peoples lives, including my own. Father needed you on the other side to do his work.
Your children will be fine - they are doing fine!
Your husband loves you - the pain is still on his face; but he is strong and honoring your name. He is as good as they come.
My heart goes out to you family for this first Christmas without your mom.
She is still with you.
I felt it.
I saw it.
I know it.
May our Heavenly Father's richest blessings be poured upon you.
Thank you for reminding me what Christmas is all about.
I went home after our visit, and held my wife in the kitchen. I smelled her hair, and squeezed her waist. I kissed her lips and looked into her eyes.
I went into my daughter's room - they were both still up waiting for me, and loved them up. I kissed them and hugged them. I told them I loved them.
That night as I lay in bed trying to sleep, I couldn't help but think of how blessed I was.
I couldn't help but feel gratitude for him:
Jesus.
Because of him, we get to be together forever.
Because of him, we won't have to feel pain forever.
Because of him, we live.
Family, thank you for sharing your love with me during this hard time.
Your mom will be with you for the rest of your lives.
Your wife will be with you when you need her most.
She will be your Guardian Angel.
Love,
Maeser A.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment