Vanna,
Since this will be the first of many love letters on this blog, I wanted to tell you what I first noticed about you.
I won’t go into how we met, that deserves its own post.
I remember you opening the door, and letting me in. You were beautiful. I won’t say I knew I was going to marry you in that moment, but I can say my spirit knew you were different. You weren’t like the other girls. You took a chance that cold December evening by letting two strangers into your apartment. I know you will say you let me in because it was freezing outside, and you felt bad for us. I will continue to think I was your knight in shining armor you had been waiting for, and didn’t want me to get away.
I like my version better
You closed the door behind us, and I instantly noticed your hands. Silly that that’s the first thing I noticed. Your hands were beautiful. Your fingers were long and perfect. They looked like someone from Disney had drawn them for a princess. Now, I don’t have a hand fetish or anything, I just noticed your hands.
I noticed several other things, but that deserves its own post as well
I was in love Vanna. You were perfect, and I knew that. Everything about you is better than I could have imagined myself. Your hands are still beautiful, and I notice them every day.
I notice them when:
You scratch my shaved head
You gently rub my back as you pass me in the house
You hold my hand in public – not the normal way, but our special way
You hug me, and squeeze me
You tickle my feet
You take care of our girls
You take care of me
You do your hair
You sign a song on the radio
You get really excited about something and you talk with your hands
This may be silly to some people, but to me it’s special. This is only one of a thousand things I love about you Vanna.
You are perfect.
Until next Friday, I Love You!
Love,
JMA


Not silly but very sweet!
ReplyDelete