Thursday, June 9, 2011
Love Letter 1.3
Dear Vanna,
You make our family what it is! What a blessing it is to have you in our lives. I am so glad you chose to be with us, and that you were brave enough to be the mother of our family. Our children love you so much. You can see it in there eyes. Thank you for all you do.
Seriously, thank you!
Words cannot express the feeling I felt while you were laying on the table with your belly exposed, waiting for your ultrasound. I noticed our oldest leaning up against you, not sure what was going on. She rubbed her hand every so gently on the side of your belly. Tears came to the surface when I saw you touch her fingers. It was a touch only a mother knows. I saw our oldest light up and smile at you. It lasted only a matter of seconds, but it was special. It was a moment I will hold on to for as long as I live.
You are radiant Vanna. You are so cute pregnant. I don't think I have ever met anyone that loves to be pregnant like you do. You see it as an honor, and it shows.
You are the love of my life, and the best part of my every day. I am better because of you.
Thank for being the mother of our children, and thank you for being my wife!
Until next week, I love you!
Love,
JMA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment