Wednesday, June 8, 2011
My Son 1.0
Dear Son,
We haven't met, but I am in love already.
I watched you on the screen today. My heart was doing flips. You looked amazing. When the doctor said you were going to be a boy, tears welled up in my eyes. I was so grateful, and so proud.
You are going to be my son.
I have a peaceful feeling about you. You mom and I feel the same way. We know you are special, and are so glad you chose our family. We won't let you down. You have the most amazing big sisters. They will love you, and protect you. I hope you like to play "Dress-Ups"!
Son, you have so many people who love you already. I hope you can feel of our love for you, and know you are coming into good hands. Please give our love to family members who have left us, and let them know we miss them dearly. I know they are all giving you good advice.
I promise to be a good daddy. I promise to always be there for you no matter what.
I love you so much.!
Love,
Dad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment