Thursday, August 11, 2011

Love Letter 1.7


Dear Vanna,

Marrying you was the best decision I ever made.  Can you believe it has almost been 7 years?  It feels like I have known you my entire life.

Our wedding day was so much fun.  I wish we could go back and enjoy the moment a little bit more.  Our reception was a blast.  It was exactly how you and I had envisioned it.  We wanted people to have fun, and they did.  No one will be ever to top what we did.  To this day people keep telling me what a blast they had.  Maybe it had something to do with the two people who got married! :)

Arriving at our hotel on our wedding night was fun.  We were both exhausted, but managed to have a little fun.  I remember taking a million hair clips out of your hair.  I still can't believe how many were in there!

That next morning as we lay in bed, there was a knock at the door.  We both jumped out of bed like we were doing something wrong.  I thought maybe your Mom had come to beat me up....or worse! :)  Little did we know, it was our breakfast waiting for us outside our door.

Every day of our marriage has been an experience.  It has been exciting and new.

I'm glad I get to do this with you.

You are amazing!

Thank you for being my friend and my confidant.

I love you more than I will ever be able to express to you in words!

You are my Fairy Tale.

Until next week, I love you!

Love,

JMA

No comments:

Post a Comment