Friday, September 2, 2011
Love Letter 1.8
Dear Vanna,
Life is wonderful!
I loved spending time with you in Utah. I enjoyed being with you and watching you be with your family. You love your family very much, and it shows. I love the relationship you have with your parents. It is special. I love that you love your sisters, and that they love you too. They look up to you.
You are in your element when you are with family. It was a lot of fun just being together and laughing. You make everything so much better just by being there. I love that I can be sitting across the room and look over at you...you smile back at me and it makes my day.
I find that I am falling more and more in love with you Vanna. You have my heart completely. Thank you for letting me be yours.
Sitting in the temple with you was amazing. More amazing was being in the temple with your parents, your siblings and their spouses. We are an eternal family...ALL of us. How lucky we all are.
I am so blessed to be your husband. I feel lucky to spend my days growing old with you. Thank you for being my best friend, and for making my heart skip a beat every time I look at you.
Until next week, I love you!
Love,
JMA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment